*makes 2 servings
Time to make: 5 minutes
Behind the scenes: Drinking tart cherry juice can reduce muscle soreness caused from running. If the juice is too much for you, try it in a smoothie and add strawberries to sweeten things up.
What you need:
- 11 oz (1 container) of coconut water
- 1 cup tart cherry juice
- 1 scoop of protein powder (unflavored or vanilla are great options)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana (sliced into pieces)
- Combine coconut water, juice, protein powder, bananas and strawberries.
- Blend until smooth.
- 220 Calories
- 46 g carbs
- 2 g fiber
- 10 g protein
-1 g total fat
- 0.5 g saturated fat
- 58 mg sodium